Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

los angeles - pasadena - beverly hills - santa monica


I'm back from a beautiful vacation in California.  I love my hostfamily so much for taking me with them to the Rose Bowl 2014 ( Rose Bowl = Superbowl for College Leauge in case you are German and don't know that, If you are American and read this now you probarly think German's are stupid, because you knew things like that before you could speak). Our team; the wonderful Michigan Sate University won the Rose Bowl after 28 years of being not even close to a qualification. I didn't take many photos, because most of the time I just starred at famous signs and was so amazed that I forgot to capture the moment. But anyway, I hope you enjoy the few memories I shoot. Los Angeles isn't soooo incredibly beautiful as you think when you come there with high expectations made through movies and tv shows, but Santa Monica and Beverly Hills are one of my worldwide favorit spots to be. I could write a 100 pages about my life right now, about all the things I've been through so far, the people I met, the expierences I made and all the stuff that is going on right now. I'm seriously thinking about doing a 50 facts about my exchange year post, just to give you all an idea of what my life is like. I really need to post more, to write more and to take more time to sit down and enjoy all the moments for a second time in my head, because they are so beautiful and worth so much. I'm going to bed now, sorry for this text without any sense, love from the midwest. Ella!

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful Pictures!! I love them all! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Tolle Bilder :) Und ich beneide dich um die tolle Zeit, die du scheinbar da drüben hast.
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    http://showmeyourfeelingsdarling.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen